Friday, July 23, 2010

banggg.


Ohmagoshhh,its been a long time i didnt write my blog huh? hihi. I've been busy with studies. Not really actually but yeah kinda busy with some stuff.Wohoo,i dont what to write rite now. Erm,SPM is getting nearer and it makes me nervous plus scayy.Now i have to be more serious on studies. I kept playing around and very lazy to study.Need to be more focus Yasmin!haha.Okay about a weeks ago,i watched eclipse with my cousins and aunts.Well,idk why im no soo into that movie.For me it kinda bored.I love new moon more. Because there's a lott of wolf pack.In eclipse not so much about the wolf pack.And there's too much LOVE. When i saw that movie,im emo-ing with someone so i have no mood to watch that movie.But i want too la cause i want to see what happen next on that movie.Okayenough about eclipse.Today is my love bestfriends birthday! Nabila,Chui Yee and Khairi.Cool aite they got the same date for their birth.Babes,iloveyouguyssoomuch <3 and i miss Aisyah Aziz!Please come back early. I think thats all for now.Updated more on next blog :) chioww.

1 comment:

  1. haaa its been 6month u not updated ur blog !! half a year ya'know ! hehe welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete